Ready to take your racing to the next level? Our Kartona racing leagues offer a fun, competitive venue for racers of all skill sets.
The Kartona Race Leagues will crank up after Labor Day and run through fall/winter months each year. They will bring a full race experience with the karts kicked up and paddle shifting in play. Racers will be required to qualify and place. Racers will compete on skill and ability, so get your practice in now and stay sharp to bring your best.
- Each league "race" will take place over the course of a week, Monday through Thursday.
- League seasons last 8-12 weeks.
- The fastest lap from each team member is recorded and used as 1 of the 4 times submitted for each week's league race.
- At the end of each race week, Kartona will award points to each team from fastest to slowest. Standings will be ranked accordingly throughout the season. The team ranked highest by the conclusion of the season will be awarded first place.
- You may join an existing team or form your own. We recommend 4-6 members per team.
- Only one lap will be posted for a driver each week/race.
- Kartona will not use more than one lap time from each driver per league race.
- Every league participant may post laps as many times as they would like during our regular hours of operation during those days. [Excludes Holidays]
- ALL league participants must comply with Kartona's Track Rules.